Easy Pre-Made Meals for Busy Parents
Easy Dinners for Parents
Easy dinners and prepared meals can make meal-time simple and efficient for busy families. Here is a list of dinner favorites that are sure to satisfy every member of your family!
The Raw Carrot Soup
- The ingredients are sourced locally as much as possible and recipes are created to be healthy, full of veggies, lean protein when possible, and free of any added preservatives.
- Flavours: Hearty Lentil & Barley Soup, Loaded Potato & Bacon Soup, Signature Carrot Soup, Flying Chicken Noodle Soup
Real Food Kitchen
- Real Food Kitchen has been making healthy and delicious food for children in childcare settings since 2004. The goal is to make your life a little easier, with trusted, kid-approved favourites that you’ll love too.
- Flavours: Madagascar Chicken, White Bean Curry, Chickpea-Crusted Chicken “Meteorites”, Beef Bolognese, Chickpea Chowder, Vegetarian Pasta Bake, Chic-A-Noodle Soup, Herbed Chicken with Groovy Gravy
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, no added nitrates or nitrite, no peanuts, tree-nuts or shellfish. Focused on using real food, an abundance of produce, and meats from Ontario that pasture-raised without added hormones or routine antibiotics and air-chilled chicken.
- Each authentic handmade pierogi is hand shaped and filled with a pillowy potato filling using local ingredients.
- Flavours: Bacon Cheddar, Classic Cheddar, Portobello Mushroom & Goat Cheese, Gluten-free Cheddar, Vegan Cheddar & Sundried Tomato Perogies
- Each bag contains 12 handmade pierogi
- If you know, you know. This century-old Jewish bakery is rumoured to make the best bagels in Toronto. Their baked goods are delightfully light and fluffy, and not to be missed.
- Mini pizzas make the perfect adult snack or meal for a little one. The dough is soft, fluffy and somewhat sweet. These freeze extremely well, so don't be afraid to stock up! (Includes 6 pizza bagels)
- Bagels: Sesame, Everything, Poppy, Whole Wheat, Plain bagels (Includes 12 fresh-baked bagels)
- Mad Mexican's chef and owner Jose Hadad was a leader in bringing freshness back to Mexican food in Toronto. Their packaged dips and chips are full of flavour and don't compromise on quality.
- Dips: Chunky Guacamole, Pico de Gallo, Salsa Verde, Salsa Morita, Roasted Tomatillo & Avocado Salsa, Two Way Jalapeno Bean Dip,
- Chips: Mad Mexican Nacho Chips
- Taco Fillings: Chicken Tinga, Pollo Pibil, Pork Carnitas, Sirloin Steak, Tinga Con Papa (Vegetarian)
- The Queen & Beaver Pub has been a mainstay on Elm St. for 11 years, and through all that time, Torontonians have been enjoying their delicious British pies.
- These 5” mini pies are lovingly hand-crafted in small batches, and stuffed to the gunnels with the best locally sourced ingredients.
- Flavours: Cheeseburger, Soccer, Steak, Carrot & Stout, Chicken, Ham & Leek, Vegan Butternut Squash & Coconut Curry, Mushroom & Stilton, and Apple Pie
- Pies are vacuum-sealed and arrive frozen. Defrost, pop in the oven for 25 minutes until it's heated through, and dinner is served!
- Pukka is a forward-thinking take on Indian cuisine that is unparalleled in Canada, making it a long time Toronto staple. Their ready-to-go, easy dinners are sure to surprise and delight. It's Indian like you've never tasted before!
- Flavours: Butter Chicken, Channa Masala, Dal Mahkani, Rogan Josh Lamb Curry, Punjabi Chicken Curry and rice
- Each dish serves 1 to 2 people.