3 kinds of funk make for a fun pie. Smoked provolone, mozzarella, and a sprinkle of Pecorino Romano.
- 1 Large 14" pizza (feeds 2 people)
- Naturally fermented sourdough crust
Delivered frozen to cook at home.
1. COOK FROM FROZEN. Pre-heat oven to 500̊° F (260° C).
2. Once pre-heated, Set oven to BROIL on low.
3. Remove bag & backing.
4. Place directly on middle rack. Don’t use a baking sheet.
5. Cook for 7–9 minutes. Check after 4 MINUTES.
6. Remove when cheese BEGINS to brown.
See product label for best before date. Will last approximately 1 year in the freezer.
Ingredients: Pizza Dough (00 Wheat Flour, Water, Spelt flour, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Sourdough Starter), Pizza Sauce (Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Oregano), Mozzarella (Cultured Milk, Vinegar, Microbial Rennet, Salt), Provolone (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Pecorino Romano (Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt)