Sweet and spicy, best friends forever.
Premium cupping pepperoni and pickled jalapeños finished with a honey drizzle.
- 1 Large 14" pizza (feeds 2 people)
- Naturally fermented sourdough crust
Delivered frozen to cook at home.
1. COOK FROM FROZEN. Pre-heat oven to 500̊° F (260° C).
2. Once pre-heated, Set oven to BROIL on low.
3. Remove bag & backing.
4. Place directly on middle rack. Don’t use a baking sheet.
5. Cook for 7–9 minutes. Check after 4 MINUTES.
6. Remove when cheese BEGINS to brown.
See product label for best before date. Will last approximately 1 year in the freezer.
Ingredients: Pizza Dough (00 Wheat Flour, Water, Spelt flour, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Sourdough Starter), Pizza Sauce (Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Oregano), Mozzarella (Cultured Milk, Vinegar, Microbial Rennet, Salt), Pepperoni (Pork, beef, salt, spices, sugar, water, oleoresin of paprika, natural smoke flavor, lactic acid starter culture, garlic powder, sodium nitrate, ascorbic acid, BHA, BHT, citric acid), Pickled Jalapenos (Jalapenos, White Vinegar, Sugar, Sea Salt), Pecorino Romano (Pasteurized Sheep's Milk, Culture, Enzymes, Salt), Honey