Together Hemp's Organic Cacao Hemp Protein Powder is made in collaboration with Toronto's Chocosol Traders!
Perfect for smoothies, power shakes, and baked goods. Chocosol cacao is horizontally traded from forest gardens rooted in the indigenous spiritual ecology of the Americas.
Packed with vitamins and minerals Together Hemp's protein powder is an all natural complete protein source with high bioavailability. Rich in antioxidants, chlorophyll, and containing a high prebiotic fibre content for easy digestion. The ultimate energy source for healthy active lifestyles.
Cacao is one of nature's richest sources of flavanols, powerful polyphenols with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It's no surprise cacao is known as 'Food of the Gods.'
20g of plant based protein in a 1/3 cup (40g) serving!
These hemp seeds used to create this protein powder are grown right here in Ontario, by an environmentally-conscious company that uses earth-friendly packaging.
Ontario Grown, Organic, Non-GMO, Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free, Plant-Based, Free of Pesticides
Ingredients: Raw organic hemp seed, Cacao
Together Hemp's protein powders are:
- A whole, 'live' food, rather than a heavily processed supplement.
- Hemp Protein supports gut-health and digestion, as they are a great source of fibres, antioxidants, and minerals.
- They are a source of balanced omega 3&6 fatty acids which help with inflammation, brain, and heart health.
- Hemp Protein is grown without harmful pesticides or herbicides, and
- They are completely vegan.