Incredible pizza for everyone. The best vegan cheese you can find, made locally in Toronto, topped with dollops of delicious vegan basil pesto.
- 1 Large 14" pizza (feeds 2 people)
- Naturally fermented sourdough crust
Delivered frozen to cook at home.
1. COOK FROM FROZEN. Pre-heat oven to 500̊° F (260° C).
2. Once pre-heated, Set oven to BROIL on low.
3. Remove bag & backing.
4. Place directly on middle rack. Don’t use a baking sheet.
5. Cook for 7–9 minutes. Check after 4 MINUTES.
6. Remove when cheese BEGINS to brown.
See product label for best before date. Will last approximately 1 year in the freezer.
Ingredients: Pizza Dough (00 Wheat Flour, Water, Spelt flour, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Sourdough Starter), Pizza Sauce (Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Oregano), Almond Mozzarella (Almond milk, Coconut Oil, Tapioca, Kappa Carrageenan, Salt, Lactic Acid), Vegan Pesto (Olive Oil, Hemp Hearts, Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Sea Salt)